PLEASE BE FAMILIAR WITH OUR PROTOCOL BEFORE ARRIVING, AS WE ARE A CLOSE CONTACT SERVICE, AND ARE TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS TO MINIMIZE HEALTH RISK TO OUR STAFF AND CLIENTS.
IF YOU ARRIVE TO THE STUDIO AND ARE NOT PREPARED FOR OUR CURRENT STUDIO, CITY, AND STATE PROTOCOL, WE WILL RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, OR EXPERIENCING ANY COVID OR FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, PLEASE REACH OUT PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, AND WE CAN RESCHEDULE YOU.
DUE TO THE CLOSE CONTACT NATURE OF TATTOOING YOU MUST WEAR A MASK PROPERLY AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE STUDIO REGARDLESS OF YOUR VACCINATION STATUS.
OUR ARTISTS MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL PROTOCOL THAT THEY WISH FOR YOU TO FOLLOW FOR SITTING WITH THEM. WE SUPPORT THESE DECISIONS, AND THEY WILL REACH OUT IF THEY HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR YOU
Booking Appointments and Consultations
We are operating as a private studio and by appointment only Tuesday-Saturday. We are not currently accepting walk-ins.
- Same day appointments may be available during weekdays. For availability please call us.
If you would like to schedule a consultation please check out our artists portfolios. Follow the links to schedule with your artist. Please note that due to high demand, we are unable to accept every project.
If you have a tattoo in progress and are looking to book, please email us at [email protected] or contact your artist directly with the appropriate contact information.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
- We limit our appointments to clients only and no extra guests unless prior arrangements have been made with your artist. Friends, spouses, or family members will not be allowed to remain in the building during your tattoo.
- You will be asked a brief questionnaire and your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer.
- Upon entering, hand sanitizer will be immediately available to you.
- We provide clean, individually sealed masks for clients upon entering.
- If you or someone you live with or have been in close contact with is not feeling well, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment. Any sign of illness in a client or artist will require rescheduling to a date at least 14 days from that date.
Behind the Scenes
The staff at Nightfall stay up to date and certified on Bloodborne Pathogen Training as well as continue to practice aseptic technique to minimize risk of exposure to our selves and our clients. Our facility is inspected and licensed by the State of Illinois and we go above and beyond the rules and regulations of the state to maintain a higher standard.
- Artists and staff are required to wash and sanitize their hands upon entry to the building.
- Clean masks are worn by artists and staff and changed between each appointment
- Artists will continue to practice all sterilization and sanitation practices already in place by disinfecting all surfaces exposed to clients before and after each appointment.
- Appointments and consultations have been staggered as much as possible to limit the number of people in the studio at one time.
- Consent form/Tattoo Waiver has been put online to be paperless and allow client to fill it out and sign on their own device.